Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Neutered is Cuter? Tux gets a visit from Doctor Ritter at North Star Veterinary Hospital

I  don't feel so good!   That bad, bad Doctor Ritter
from North Star Veterinary Hospital
came out to the farm today and did a little 
surgery on me...She said something like, 
"Neuter is Cuter!" I don't feel cuter after what they
 did to me, and when I woke up,   
  I hummed like a girl.



 Here I am,  I went out like a light!


Never let your human say 
to your veterinarian,  "Give him the works!"  
You will wake up a whole new man, if 
you know what I mean!  



 While I was down for the count, 
I got a haircut and my toe nails trimmed!  



1 comment:

  1. Oh poor Tux! I'm sure he's feeling better. Did you tell him that he can be around girls now and not have to worry about cooties? :o)

    ReplyDelete